PREMIER CARE LLC
Senior Care in Greenwich CT
Senior care is care that allows a person with special needs to stay in their home. It can be for people who are getting older, are chronically ill, recovering from surgery, or disabled. Home care services include:
Personal care, Homemaking, Health care, such as having a home health aide come to your home. Do you think you might need home health care for yourself or a loved one, but are uncertain where to start? Premier Care services has a variety of resources to help you make that decision.
Learn About Premier Care
Premier Care LLC is a fully bonded and insured, dedicated non medical home care service provider licensed in Connecticut and New York.
Our services are provided in homes, assisted living and senior facilities.
Our top priority is to make your loved ones happy, independent and safe.
Premier Care operates on the belief that with the right kind of assistance and support, individuals can remain safely in their own homes, where people feel the greatest sense of purpose and they are most comfortable and happy.
We offer the following services:
- Companionship/Homemaker Services
- Personal Care Services
- Specialized Care Services
We trust you will let the Premier Care family to become part of your family
Tammy - Premier Care LLC
Contact Us to schedule a fee in-home care assessment.
Send us your message below
2016 Best of Greenwich Award!
Premier Care is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can, to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you will be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
How To Begin Service
Call Us At (203)-309-7489
to discuss your loved ones need and schedule
a free In-Home Assessment
24 HOUR EMERGENCY ON CALL SUPPORT
Types of Home Care Organizations
- Home health agencies
- Homemaker and home care aide agencies
- Staffing and private duty agencies
Top Questions To Ask Home Care Agencies:
How long has this agency been providing home care services?
- Is the agency licensed by the State?
- What range of home care services does the agency provide?
- How does this provider select and train it’s employees?
- Does it perform background checks on staff?
- Are they involved in making care plan changes?
- Does this provider include client and his/her family members in developing the plan of care?
- Can they meet any special needs you may have (e.g. language or cultural preferences)
- Do they offer the specific services you need?
- Is this agency insured and bonded?
- Does the provider assign supervision to oversee the quality of care that clients receiving in their homes?
- If so how often do this individuals make home visits?
- How does the agency follow up and resolve problems?
- Are it’s caregivers available 24 hour a day, seven days of week?
Finally, ask the home care agency to supply you with a list of references, such as doctors, discharge planners, clients or their family members, and community leaders who are familiar with the provider's quality of service.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns!