PREMIER CARE LLC
Alzheimers Care, Greenwich CT
We use helpful tips for Communicating with a Person with Dementia:
- Set a positive mood for interaction
- Get the person’s attention
- State your message clearly
- Ask simple, answerable questions
- Listen with your ears,eyes and heart
- Break down activities into a series of steps
- When the going gets tough, distract and redirect
- Respond with affection and reassurance
- Remember the good old days
- Maintain your sense of humor
Interested in our services?
Get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!